Wednesday 30 May 2007

Etsy Swap going ahead full steam

Creatively things have been going a bit slowly of late. I'm still drill-less but I've finally found someone who has it in stock so, fingers crossed, it will be in my hands by Friday.

But even more exciting is the fact that I have discovered the identity of my swappee in the great UK Etsy Secret Swap. And now I'm in full production mode. I would love to be able to show you some photos, but that would be unfair, and I'd have to kill you! I'm actually very nervous about deciding what to create for my swappee but whilst going through the thought processes, I'm coming up with some great ideas for some new dominoes! All will be revealed shortly.

The weather has been shocking lately and my walking training has suffered but when the sun came out, I hit the seafront. And here are a couple of pictures to put you in the mood.





I am so lucky to be able to train in such inspiring surroundings. I just wish it didn't hurt so much.

Unfortunately the interview last week didn't go so well. But it's all good experience!!

I'll post piccies of the new
toy soon!

No comments: