Tuesday 22 May 2007

Urghhhhhhh!

This is just a quick note to apologise for the lack of entries over the last week or so. I've been eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new drill!! I was led to believe it would only take a couple of days so I've put all my crafting adventures on hold. Well that was two weeks ago and now I find out that the delivery date is unknown. I'm not happy.

But more exciting than that, I've finally got a job interview. I've been forcing myself back into the real world and have been trying to spend my time preparing for the big event. I will know by the end of tomorrow if I've worked hard enough!!

So again, I'm sorry that I have been so quiet and I'm also sorry that I have no fun photos to show you but I promise to get back on track soon.

One very exciting event on the horizon is the UK Etsy Sellers Swap. It's a bit like a Secret Santa. There are so many talented people that it will be an honour to receive something from one of them. Of course I won't be able to show you what I've made until I know it has been received!

On a more personal note, if anyone reading this would like to support Breast Cancer Care, please sponsor me at the
Just Giving site, I'm doing a 20 mile walk in about 3 weeks time!!!

So that's all for now and I hope to be able to offer much more next time I write.

No comments: