Sunday 6 May 2007

And So The Tale Begins - well continues!

Welcome to my blog. Technically this is my second blog, as I'm already writing one for Breast Cancer Care. If you are going through treatment for breast cancer it may be of interest to you, it describes my experience of Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy. But despite that it isn't all doom and gloom! Have a look.

It was as a result of having a lot of spare time that I started crafting again after a break of many years. I have loved every minute of it and now have an Etsy shop,
TheDominoEffect, where you will see many of my creations. Here is a sample of what to expect:




This domino is being sold as part of the Etsypink initiative, but more of that later.


Well, enough for now, I'll add more information about what I'm up to over the coming months. Firstly, I need to go and play with all the Blogger features! Speak to you soon

No comments: