I knew I wouldn't escape forever, I've been tagged by the lovely Arty Allsorts.
Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
So here goes - 7 odd/random facts about me:
1. It took me 10 years and 4 tests to get my full driving licence and I finally passed on Friday 13th. I also came first in the only race I've ever won wearing the number 13.
2. I have jumped out of 3 aeroplanes, run off the top of 2 mountains, been in a microlight but bottled out when I tried to bungy jump.
3. When I was growing up, my dream was to be a choreographer.
4. When I was small, I begged my parents to give me an older brother. I even convinced myself they would adopt one!
5. Acording to family I'm related to David Livingstone, as in 'I presume' but I haven't proved it yet.
6. I've tried to emigrate to Australia twice.
7. I sat in the jumpseat (behind the pilot) on a BA flight when it landed at Heathrow. We flew over the Isle of Wight before heading up to London and flying down the Thames. It was fantastic. Shortly after the planes flew into the Twin Towers and passengers were not allowed anywhere near the cockpit.
OK so I have now tagged:
Now that my writing drought has ended, hopefully more entries will follow.........